Comprehensive Financial Planning
Dougherty & Associates, LLC reviews each client's situation and goals individually. Only because we know our clients can we provide appropriate advice. Our relationship with our clients begins with a written inventory of the client's situation, and this becomes the basis for a written plan. Our plan for each client is not a cookie cutter format bought from a third party. It is handwritten for each client by John.
And that's just the beginning. From this starting point, we follow beside our client each step of their financial life:
- Monitoring investments
- Adapting to changing family situations
- Ensuring that distributions and income are delivered to client
- Assisting the client with all of their financial concerns
Components of a Typical Financial Plan
- A Review of client's situation.
- A review of general investment alternatives.
- Specific investment and planning actions for the client, including identifying the recommended securities.
- An explanation of the rationale for the recommendations.
- The role of our firm in implementing and monitoring the plan.